· What Personal Information About Customers Does oniget Gather?
· What About Cookies?
· Does oniget Share the Information It Receives?
· How Secure Is Information About Me?
· What About Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other Websites?
· Which Information Can I Access?
· What Choices Do I Have?
· Are Children Allowed to Use oniget?
· Policys, and Revisions
· Contact Us
What Personal Information About Customers Does oniget Gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your experience. Here are the types of information we gather.
· Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. Click here to see examples of what we collect. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our website. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, billing, and order processing and communicating with you.
· Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses oniget or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of oniget on other Web sites. Click here to see examples of the information we receive.
· E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from oniget if your computer supports such capabilities. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please return the e-mail or contact us.
· Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information. Click here to see examples of the information we receive.
What About Cookies?
· Cookies are unique identifiers that we transfer to your device to enable our systems to recognize your device and to provide features such as 1-Click purchasing, personalized advertisements on other Web sites, speeding up navigation, tracking site usage, recognizing users and user access, and enabling selection and purchasing products.